Sunday 21 November 2010

Terrible end to a rather good weekend. On Friday I saw Harry Potter and it was absolutely amazing although I cried so much towards the end :(  Afterwards my friend was holding a party at her house so of course got stupendously drunk, stayed up all night and all the rest! I only arrived home today, and everything was just a  typical Sunday afternoon, lots of sleep and stress and homework. However, my mother, as always got drunk and following a family argument we had during the summer, had yet another argument with my grandmother(her mother). Whilst trying to grab the phone off of her in order to stop it, she kicked me in the stomach, but she apologised to me later on. It was so horrible to watch, her crying on my shoulder about how she had no family left and I feel guilty because I partly started this whole argument began because this summer my my aunt made a snide comment after having been horrible for the time we had been there. It was bound to happen at some point, but I can't help but feel guilty and blame myself. I'm being such so depressing recently. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment