Tuesday 16 November 2010

16th November

Today has been to say the least dreadful. Listening to the Pogues however really cheers me up
My lessons today were such a bore which is so unusual for the topics I take, that being Sociology, English Literature, French and Philosophy. I had a 9-5 and with only around four hours sleep last night I've just wanted to collapse in my bed. However I have been prevented from doing so as my aunt, who I'm not exactly... partial to her. I've been feeling lousy all evening and I went on one of my feminist rants(lol I know), and my dad called me a lezzer. I burst into tears although I'm not quite sure whether it was out of fear of him finding out his statement may very well be partly true, or that I turned bright red out of embarrassment and I felt like I betrayed myself. It also doesn't help my parents keep talking about my granddad incessantly who passed away a bit over a year ago, and the fact I cannot sleep properly. It's like a recipe for at least a day's worth of depression. Gosh listen to me going all "emo", please do pardon me for I honestly feel like this lack of sleep is getting to me. It's like what is said in Fightclub - the film however I have read the novel - "When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep, and you're never really awake." Which pretty much sums up insomnia in one. Too sum up I'm in an utterly shite mood. 

Charlotte xo

No comments:

Post a Comment